“Amber” beer kit for the production of 12 litres dark copper beer with medium body and moderate carbonation.
Typical of british brewing tradition, Amber has a round and balanced taste with a pleasant malt aftertaste.
The package contains a dry yeast sachet. To be served at 12°C.
1. Clean and sterilize all equipment
2. Remove the yeast sachet that can be found under the lid and immerse the can in warm water for 5-10 minutes, in order to soften the extract
3. Pour 2 litres of water at room temperature into the fermenter
4. Pour the can’s contents and scrape the sides to get all the remaining mixture
5. Add water at room temperature into the fermenter to bring the volume up to 12 litres
6. Stir the wort well and when the temperature is at between 18-24°C, sprinkle the yeast on the surface
7. After a few minutes stir the wort vigorously, in order to help start the fermentation
8. Seal the fermenter and put the airlock on the top of the lid and maintain the temperature at 18-24°C
9. After 5-7 days, when the bubbling stops and the final gravity is below or at the value reported in the table, siphon the wort into good quality bottles, add 5-6 grams per litre of sugar in order to start the secondary fermentation
10. Keep bottles at 18-24°C for 2 weeks and then a further 2 weeks in a cool place (cellar)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.